The Kiehl’s Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask is one product I absolutely swear by.
I assure you it is worth the time it took you to read the full product name.
You see immediate results. It does all that it claims to do- Brightening, and energising, offering a smoother skin finish.
HOW TO USE IT :
- Wash your face with a cleanser suited to your skin (stay tuned as I unveil mine in the next post).
- STEAM! For about 3-4 minutes. You are prepping your skin so it can work its magic. P.S. It shouldn’t be just something you resort to when you are feeling a little under the weather. Make it a habit. Do it at least thrice a week.
- Then, I like to start by gently scrubbing in upward circular motion as I build up a thin layer of the product. Also, I have super sensitive skin, so there is nothing you must worry about. I’ll brush my cheek against yours for a hug & it’ll be as red as a child’s ass that has been whooped for eating that extra slice of cake. (wait, that’s also me).
- Apply an even layer all over your face, excluding the eye area, obviously. (Don’t make me say it).
- Let it stay for 20-25 mins. It may sound long for some but I really like to let it seep into my deepest pores.
- Followed by splashing some lukewarm water, gently scrub the mask off.
- Ice your face for at least 5 minutes to close those pores. And, voila! There’s that airbrushed finish.
Fun Fact: Daleeda ices her face everyday. While you all keep wondering if she got her jaw augmented or if it’s the botox, it is actually just ICE ..for now.
Click here to buy yours.